OJB Thank Nigerians For Their Support & Officially Put A Stop To Appeals Made In His Name.

OJB Thank Nigerians For Their Support & Officially Put A Stop To Appeals Made In His Name.

In a press conference that was held yesterday 9 July, 2013 OJB who has been in need of fund for his kidney transplant thanked the people who went extra miles to save his life and also used the medium to put a stop to all forms of appeal to save his life. In his word, he said:

"Appreciate all those who stood by me one way or the other. I'm sincerely grateful and feel blessed that people could go miles just to make me well again. Now that I have gotten all the money needed for my medical bill, I want to officially put a stop to all forms of appeal or request in bid to save OJB. I want Nigerians to know that I have gotten the N16million needed for my treatment. Therefore, no donation should again be made to any source in respect of the said case. I will be going for my operation by mid August"
OJB Thank Nigerians For Their Support & Officially Put A Stop To Appeals Made In His Name.

Share this

Share/Bookmark

SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER

Join us for free and get valuable content delivered right through your inbox.



Related Post

Newer Post Older Post Home